Plains Angels welcomes investors seeking investments in startups and growth-focused companies in their portfolio. Our individual and institutional investor members are from a broad base of industries and functional experiences and make their individual investment decisions.
Members qualify as accredited investors under federal securities laws. Please refer to the SEC information on the accredited investor requirements or click the button below to see a summary set of requirements.
Current members have shared the following reasons why they joined:
- Greater access to investment opportunities (deal flow) locally and through affiliation with other regional angel groups.
- Cost and time efficiencies gained through deal screening, group presentations, shared due diligence and cooperative term negotiation processes.
- Networking and the ability to co-invest with other local accredited investors with complementary entrepreneurial and industry expertise.
- Opportunity to learn and grow personal investment abilities both informally from other members and through educational programming sponsored by the Plains Angels.
- Ability to invest in, mentor, and impact growth in companies